Why you should get your asana outta bed and practice yoga early...
- Boost your metabolism - An early yoga class will wake up your belly and get things moving, making room for breakfast.
- Increase circulation - Fresh oxygenated blood will flood your body and keep energy levels high for the day ahead.
- More energy - You will leave class feeling vibrant, more positive and ready for anything! Works better than coffee!
- Prevent aches and pains - Create length in your muscles and space in your joints, making the workday so much less of a pain in the...
- De-Stress - An early morning practice will provide mental and physical balance and help you to be more calm, aware and present.
- Look Younger - Your body's response to yoga by slowing down the aging process on the inside will be reflected on the outside!
- Sleep better - A regular practice will use your energy more efficiently and allow you to rest well and with more ease.
- Be nice! - Open your body, mind and soul to the world around you. A morning practice will make you feel good and you'll find yourself smiling more and becoming one of those happy morning people.
Tuesday's and Friday's 7:00-8:00am
Register here or just drop-in