Have questions about yoga? We have answers! Whether you are new to yoga or a seasoned practitioner, you may have some queries or doubts about the practice, the studio, the classes, or anything else. Check out our FAQ page to find helpful information and tips to enhance your yoga experience.
What are the benefits of yoga?
- This is a common question that many people have before starting yoga, and the answer can vary depending on the type and style of yoga, but generally, yoga can help improve physical, mental, and emotional well-being.
- Not much! You only really need a comfortable and breathable outfit, a yoga mat (or you can rent one for $1), a water bottle, and an open mind.
- It is recommended to explore different styles and levels of yoga, and find what suits your preferences, goals, and abilities. You can also discuss this with our instructors, who will be more than happy to help find your perfect classes.
- This all depends on your personal schedule, availability, and commitment, but generally, it is recommended to practice yoga at least 2-3 times a week for optimal results. You can also practice daily or more frequently if you feel comfortable and enjoy it!
- There are many different kinds of classes that we offer, varying in duration and energy level. You can find information about each class on the Class Schedule page, or feel free to contact us directly. Generally speaking, however, you can expect to be guided through various poses, breathing exercises, and relaxation techniques by the instructor.
- We have classes for everybody, so we are sure to have the perfect match for you! Generally, we recommend you start with one of our Gentle, or Slow Stretch classes, as these are likely the most accessible to new students. We also encourage you to speak with your instructor after class to let them know if it was too slow or not what you are looking for, then we can better direct you to more suitable classes. You can also drop us an email! We are more than happy to help.
- Yes, we love working directly with our clients! You can find more information on our Private / Corporate page.